BMS Belt Cleaners manufactures the leading quality of Primary Scrapers, Secondary Scrapers and Return Ploughs suitable for belt widths from 300mm to 2500mm and belt speed up to 6m/sec.
The products are all designed to reduce Spillage and Carry-Back making use of more than 20 years of world-wide experience.
The Scrapers are available for all types of belt applications, light to heavy duty and the full range is also available in stainless steel.
All Scrapers are available with either Fixed Lug Adjustment or Self-adjusting Torsion Mount.
BMS Belt Cleaners is the markets most effective belt scraper for the mining and quarry operations. Efficient Belt Scraping means:
- Increased belt life
- Increased efficiency and reduced operational & clean-up costs
- Reducing loss of valuable material
- Eliminating unscheduled stops
- Reducing accident & fire risks
- Saving money looking at over-all cost of ownership
- Compact design and robust construction
- Full range to suit any application
- Automatic adjustment
- Advanced torsion holder design
- Extended blade life
- High cleaning efficiency
- Easy to adjust
- Cost effective & priced right
- On-site maintenance teams – free of charge for major customers carrying out:
- Performance inspections
- Checking of blade wear
- Checking for correct alignment
- Checking entire belt system for damages
- Maintaining TOTAL CLEANING EFFICIENCY
- As and when necessary advising on maintenance planning