BMS Belt Cleaners manufactures high-quality Primary Scrapers, Secondary Scrapers, and Return Ploughs suitable for belt widths from 300mm to 2500mm and belt speed up to 6m/sec.
The products are all designed to reduce spillage and carryback, making use of more than 20 years of worldwide experience.
The Scrapers are available for all belt applications, light to heavy-duty, and the full range is also available in stainless steel. All Scrapers are available with either Fixed Lug Adjustment or Self-adjusting Torsion Mount.
BMS-specialized Skirting Rubber is long-lasting and effectively reduces spillage.
- BMS Belt Cleaners is the conveyor market’s most effective belt scraper for mining and quarry operations.
Efficient Belt Scraping means:
- Increased belt life.
- Increased efficiency and reduced operational & clean-up costs.
- Reduced loss of valuable material.
- Minimizing unscheduled stops
- Reducing accidents & fire risks.
- Saving money – looking at the overall cost of ownership.
Why you should choose BMS Belt Cleaners:
- Compact design and robust construction
- Full range to suit any application
- Automatic adjustment
- Advanced torsion holder design
- Extended blade life
- High cleaning efficiency
- Easy to adjust
- Cost effective & priced right
What Multi-Tech Services provides in addition as added value:
On-site maintenance teams – free of charge for major customers carrying out:
- Performance inspections
- Checking of blade wear
- Checking for correct alignment
- Checking the entire belt system for damages
- Maintaining TOTAL CLEANING EFFICIENCY
As and when necessary advising on maintenance planning
All in all – LOWER COST OF OWNERSHIP FOR END-USER