GEMÜ – is a manufacturer of innovative and high quality valve technology, with world class facilities in Germany, Switzerland, China and Brazil and over 2000 employees worldwide. Most of GEMÜ´s solutions are available in metal or plastic materials. The complexity and compliance with customer requirements for modern plant engineering inspires Gemu to continuously develop products and can boast many awards for innovation and design.
Roto Pumps Limited – UK Manchester since 2004 which was established to provide local sales, stock & technical support for the UK, European, Scandinavian and African markets. This has enabled Roto to supply thousands of Helical Rotor Positive Displacement pumps and supplied high Quality Retrofit spare parts for all the other major Helical Rotor Pump Manufacturers. The sales team has a combined experience of some 80 years in the progressive cavity pump market.
Peristaltic pumps, tube and hose pumps, sine pumps, liquid filling and OEM pumps,tubing and hosing – Watson-Marlow pumps bring you….
• Accurate and Repeatable Flow Rates
• Contamination free pumping – ideal for shear-sensitive fluids, vicious sludge or slurries and aggressive acids and caustic fluids
Xylem is a leader in developing innovative water solutions through smart technology.
- Godwin Pumps – A family of six inch Dri Prime® Pumps delivering reliability and versatility that tough dewatering jobs demand.
- Grindex Pumps – Submersible High Quality Drainage and Slurry Pumps backed by 75 years of worldwide experience in Mining, Industrial and Construction applications with over 54 pump models.
- Lowara Pumps – Drives and package solutions like pressure booster sets and wastewater lifting stations are all developed with low life cycle cost in mind.